privacy | G-Design®
AST UPDATED MARCH 3, 2020
This website www.g-design.it ("Site") is created and updated by G-Design® staff or third parts provider for technical issues but not for data transfer. This policy only applies to the sites where it is posted. We take the privacy of our website users and the security of their personal information very seriously and are committed to best practices.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
What information do we collect?
At times, we may request that you voluntarily supply us with personal information or you may choose to provide us with your personal information by emailing us via the "Contact" section of this website. Generally, this information is requested or provided when you want us to provide you with information.
We may gather the following information about you when you use this website:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- IP address (a unique identifier for your computer or other device)
- Mobile device ID
- Such other personal information provided by you when contacting us via the "Contact" sections of this website, email, phone or otherwise.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Do we pass your information to third parties?
- We may disclose your personal information if we or any of our assets are the subject of a sale or similar corporate transaction. We will ensure that the third parties who receive your personal information are required to keep it confidential.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties when we reasonably believe we are required or permitted by law (such as third parties who provide services on our behalf), and in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual unlawful or otherwise prohibited activities, including, but not limited to, fraud.
- We may also share your personal information with third parties where required for processing. For example, when applying for a job through our website, we work with a company called Greenhouse in some countries to help us manage the application process
We will always take steps to require such third parties to keep your personal information confidential.
How long do we keep your information?
We only keep your personal information for as long as we need to, to be able to use it for the reasons given in this privacy notice, and for as long as we are required to keep it by law. For example, following a job application we may keep your information to inform you of any other opportunities that become available; however, we will only keep your information for a limited period and your details will not be kept longer than is reasonably necessary or as required by law.
How do we protect your information?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
This web site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about any person under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years old and wish to ask a question or use this site in any way which requires you to submit your personal information, please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf. Likewise, if you are a parent or guardian and think your child may have submitted their personal information to us by mistake, please let us know, email@example.com, and we will delete that data.
WHERE DO WE SEND YOUR INFORMATION?
We are a global company and therefore we may transfer your personal information to countries around the world including the US and other countries outside Europe. We will, where the country to which your data is transferred has not been found to provide an adequate level of protection, put in place appropriate safeguards (we use standard contractual clauses) to ensure your information is protected.
You are entitled to ask:
1. for a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and details about how we are processing your personal information;
2. to have any inaccuracies in your personal information corrected;
3. if we are processing your personal information by automated means and on the basis of your consent (see "How do we use it?", above), for us to provide your personal information to you in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format. You can also ask us to provide your personal information directly to a third party in this format, and, if technically feasible, we will do so; and
4. to have your personal information erased, or for our use of it to be restricted (for example, if your preferences change, or if you don’t want us to send you the information you have requested).
Please contact us using the details set out below if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal information or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.